Saturday, May 9, 2009

LONELY FRIDAY

I saw this DATES TREE while on the way back from Friday Prayer... amazing!
i wait for the bus here... and my no where journey began
actually i also dont know why i drop here at the first time.. there is nothing here.....Why? the kashmir guy came from here then he walked to me..
he asked to borrow my HP, he talked to someone for a moment then returned the hp to me, after that he told me that he got no money, his boss ran away back to India, and he lost his job now... he also need money for his son who is seek, need to be operated due to kidney problem..... i gave him some money and told him i cannot give much... he thanked me and pray for Allah blessing on me..we shaked hands then he left me alone there.. I wait for another bus coming, then continue my journey...
At 3.30pm... only i realized that i 'm not having my lunch yet..after reach my area Al Karama. Went into a Chinese Restaurant, ordered COMBO BEEF/CHICKEN FRIED RICE... very nice.. finish all... very full.




after Asar, wait for another bus... went to Al Ghubaiba Bus Station... I dont know, why I want to go there... nevermind just pay Dhm4.50..then go. Reach here, i feel like I'm in Delhi... many Indians people everywhere...
Ghubaiba Bus Station
then I walked to the CARREFOUR nearby..

here also many people just hang around..meeting friends.





this is fresh market , just beside the Carrefour...


nice building...

wait for the bus here... then walked to hotel....

No comments:

Post a Comment